Small town librarian discusses crafts, books, comics, media, teens, and more.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Teen Crafts for Libraries

As a teen librarian, I've always got my eye out for good crafts to do with teens. And I have found that there aren't really that many resources out there targeted at crafts for teen librarians, not like what there is for children's librarians or teen book reviews. So, I've decided that that's something I can do. There is a book coming out, soon rumor has it, called, The Hipster Librarian's Guide to Teen Craft Projects, which promises to be most helpful.

Stay tuned, and if you have a good craft, please comment or contact me in some way.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Do you read the the YA YA YAs? They often post crafts they've done with their teens, in addition to the book reviews.